Brandi graduated magna cum laude from Capital University Law School in 2017 where she also earned pro bono honors. While in law school, Brandi was the Managing Editor of the Capital University Law Review and a Student Ambassador. She also served as a legal intern at the Ohio Environmental Protection Agency and The Legal Aid Society of Columbus.
Brandi earned her B.S. from Clemson University in 2014. There she studied environmental and natural resources with a concentration in economics and policy. She has a passion for sustainability and environmental stewardship, and she is always looking for ways to incorporate those ideals into her practice.
Brandi strongly believes in working for the public interest. As a Columbus native, she is passionate about giving back to her local community. Brandi has experience in civil litigation and personal injury and is committed to achieving a positive outcome for clients.
- Ohio State Bar Association, Ohio Association for Justice, Columbus Bar Association, and Women Lawyers of Franklin County, 2017 to present
- Columbus Bar Association
- Barrister Leadership Program, Class of 2019
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Young Lawyers Section (YLS) Council, 2018 to present
- Mentee, Ohio Supreme Court Lawyer to Lawyer Mentoring Program, 2018
- Harmful Algal Blooms: Ohio Senate Bill 1 and the Challenge of Agricultural Regulation, 45 Cap. U. L. Rev. 795 (2017).
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/brandi-staley-2b417198/